Our publishing consultant works one-on-one with you, the author, on your writing project and helps you to achieve your publishing goals. Our publishing consultant can help with all facets of writing and publishing. A publishing consultant is not a writer, editor, or publisher. A publishing consultant is more of a coach, guide, teacher, information resource, advisor, task master (at times), and supporter for your goals and project.
Whether you are a researcher writing a journal article, a professor with a textbook idea, or an aspiring writer looking to get their book on the New York Times or Amazon Bestseller list, our publishing consultant can tailor a program to fit your needs, and budget.
How Does This Work?
Your process starts with an initial complimentary phone call to discuss your unique circumstance and identify your goals. We will then suggest a short-term or long-term plan to address your situation. Following the initial call, we will provide you with a detailed plan that helps you, step-by-step, work toward achieving your objective. The plan will include one-on-one calls and emails. We will also provide detailed next steps for you to complete on your own, while we check in and provide support.
Publishing Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Manages an author’s project through the entire writing, production, and publishing process;
- Informs, advises, and educates the author every step of the way through their book publishing project so they have a seamless, no-drama experience;
- Sets expectations all through the project so the author has no surprises;
- Assures all details are covered, and all timelines and budgets stay in place;
- Finds the right service providers for the author.
Don’t procrastinate. Get started on the road to completion and publication. Arrange an initial phone consultation today and create plans for success.