Our refund and returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless we tell you to do so.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item (e.g. books) with obvious signs of use
- Any item (e.g. CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game) that has been opened.
- Any item (e.g. professional services) which your order is already in progress.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your Eritail account or to your original method of payment, depending on the situation, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund that we have processed to your original method of payment, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.
14 Days Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
At Eritail.com, we want to ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase.
- If you have technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
- If you have attempted to resolve issues with Support staff, and still feel the product(s) you purchased does/do not best fit your requirements, we want to make things right.
Our policy offers a full refund within 14 days of your date of purchase. We’d love to know what went wrong and how we can improve, so please include details about the reason for your refund request if you reach out to us directly.
Eritail.com and our payment processor submit the refund immediately and make every attempt to process the refund as quickly as possible. Your financial institution can take up to 20 days for the refund to reflect in your bank account/card.
Please note that third-party products are subject to the respective third-party’s refund policy.
Requesting a Refund
To request a refund:
- Go to Eritail.com > My Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund. Note: If you do not see the ellipsis icon, it means the 14-day period has passed.
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- Select Request Refund.
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. Once we’ve had a chance to review the request, we will be in touch about the refund process.