Preheat the laminator machine．
Place the document or picture in the middle of the laminating pouch．
Insert the sealed end of pouch into the laminator. The pouch goes through it．
Wait for the laminated sheet to cool down and then you can take it out.
Here Are Some Important Tips For You:
- Insert sealed end first to avoid trapping air and potential jamming.
- Insert pouch with the document straight in the machine to avoid crinkled sides.
- Always do a test lamination prior to laminating unique and important documents to make sure results areas desired.
- Curling Pouches? Oil Slick? Air Bubble?
Solution: Use a cover sheet, use a carrier pouch, or reduce temperature.
- Cloudy? Air Pockets? Not Sealing?
Solution: Ensure laminator is fully preheated; allow laminator to reheat between pouches; increase temperature and run pouch a second time.